Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Say what you will.....

Tiffany Michele is not a good poker player. I was watching the WSOP tonight and what I noticed is that Tiffany thought she was much better than she was. I know that what they show on TV is not indicitave of how they play, but she runs her mouth quite a bit when whe should just shut up. And now I saw it all. She just called the clock on a guy that was playing for 12 million chips. Why?
Now I just saw her go broke on a hand where she held A J off suit on a flop of A 9 8. Why? She is terrible.

Talk to you later.....

-Grouse

3 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Yeah. She did suck a bit. But ya gotta admit, she's a bit more pleasing to the eye then Jerry Yang.

My final out said...

I can't argue that Captain. Not hard on the eyes at all.

-Grouse

Schaubs said...

Agreed.

She is terrible. Her table talk is terrible.

Nice rack though (not chips).