Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Its nice to be welcomed.

After I wrote my first post I was really going back and forth weather or not I should persue this whole poker blog thing. I know that I am no kind of writer and I was not sure if anyone would really give two craps what I think about the game. I was surprised when I looked at my site this morning and realized I had a comment. To say the least I was not really expecting to ever get one. The rooster, (not quite sure how to link people yet), was kind enough to point me in the direction of a couple of bloggers from my home state. I had read their blogs before but that was besides the point. He was trying to help. Which is greatly appreciated.

After a couple of hours I logged back onto the site only to find that none other than Bam-Bam, (Damn I need to figure out how to link), had left a comment. He welcomed me to the community and had some advise for me on how to load some money onto Full Tilt. Thanks Bam-Bam. I hope to see you tonight during the mook.

I think I am going to give this poker blogging a shot. Hopefully I will bring something to the table. If not, oh well, tough shit.

Talk to you later......

-Grouse

6 comments:

BamBam said...

"I think I am going to give this poker blogging a shot. Hopefully I will bring something to the table. If not, oh well, tough shit."

That quote kid.....

That is 'zactly what blogging is all about !

Stick with it and have fun.

CarmenSinCity said...

Welcome to blogging!!!! Congratulations on starting your blog. I'll definitely be checking in on you :) I'll link you up sometime this afternoon too.

SirFWALGMan said...

None of the bloggers save a couple are writers especially BamBam. Good luck kid. Write for yourself.

Unknown said...

Writers?
NAH!!!!

We are just people who have nothing else better to do!

:-)

IT

My final out said...

I really appreciate the encouragement from everyone. Thanks.

-Grouse

RaisingCayne said...

"bring something to the table" ??!!

That's just crazy talk.

If you wanna fit in, you've got to be completely pointless like the majority of us!

Welcome.