Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Long time, no post.

I guess I am not very good at this bloggning thing yet. It has been over a week since my last post. To be truthful, not much has been going on in my poker world lately. Other than the sat, I won to get me to the WSOP finals on Stars. Thats kind of exciting. I have options on when to use the ticket I won. I am not sure when I will play but I will for sure search for softest of the finals. Wish me luck.

***************

Lets see, what else has been going on? I had an awesome memorial day weekend. Every year, my brothers, Dad, and a couple of freinds always go up to the whitefish chain of lakes for the Bass fishing opener. The weather was perfect and the fishing was the same. We had one of our best bass openers ever. Plenty of fish. Good times. While we were up there, my pour fiance was at home enduring a tornado that swept through the north metro. Luckily my house was still standing with only a little damage to the deck and the roof, which will have to be replaced. Dayna called me while the storm was going through and it sounded like the damn house was falling apart. I kind of felt bad that I was in such nice conditions while she was stuck in that crap, but that feeling quickley passed. Sorry babe. She did have a couple friends over at the time so it wasn't so bad for her. I also got a promotion since I last posted. It goes into affect July 1st. More money but also much more responsiblity. Wish me luck on that as well. Thats about all I got for now. I will post my results for the WSOP final.

Talk to you later.....

-Grouse

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

Hope to hear a post soon! Thanks for stopping by. Things are good for us so far in Rochester. Its actually sunny today. Weird.

Congrats on the promotion!