Friday, May 9, 2008

WSOP freerolls on Stars and Global warming my ass!!

So I have been playing the WSOP freeroll sattalites on stars. They run every evening at 5 past the hour. Talk about push fests. I played last night and in a matter of an hour I went out in 422 out of 2800. Now that is fast. You need to finish in the top 50 teo be entered into another sat for the main event package. These are not the most skillfull tourneys but you can't really beat the price. You are only able to register for one a week but I figure why not give it a shot once a week.

If you have not been playing them give it a shot. After all you might get extremely lucky and win the 12K prize package.

---------------------

Something else I wanted to touch on was this whole global warming bullshit. This weekend is generally one of my favorite of the entire year as I live in Minnesota and this is the opening of fishing weekend. I have hunted and fished my whole life and not once do I remember an opener like this. You see, in northern MN one of the greatest industries in the summer is the resort buisness. This weekend is normally a huge money generater to northern MN but becasue of the TWO FEET of ice still on some of the lakes, the resort owners are taking it right in the ass. I wish all of the so called "experts" on global warming would come and explain to the resort owners why if the planet is getting warmer, this part of the planet seems to be colder than any time I can remember. All right that is enough of my rant.

Talk to you later.....

-Grouse

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

I believe that since the last winter was so not even close to what you would expect from global warming, the FUD meisters have decided that the term global warming is not good enough. Please change your textbooks to say "global climate change". Its much less specific but still allows you to get scared.

The preceding was a public service announcement.